Daily Perspective: More debt, more liquidity, more asset reflation. – JPMorgan
Fintech Movers: Software services and online education have grown as new unicorn candidates while fintech and branded e-commerce take a back seat in the 2020 crop of new unicorns. – Crunchbase
- Cora preps SME products.
- Virtual payments may triple.
- SocGen to buy Shine bank.
- E*Trade kicks Portnoy off.
- Robinhood is the future.
- OKEx COO intros ACDX.
- Florida welcomes fintech.
- Cortis to support WireCard.
- Venmo allows free payments.
- JPM reworks internal code.
- solarisBank raises $60M.
- Refinitiv launches data feed.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the financial technology space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter will highlight one disruptive innovator working to create positive and diverse change in the financial services space.
Today’s disruptive innovator is Barchart, a provider of content and services for the financial and media industries.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: Dodge trotted out the inevitable 710-horsepower 2021 Durango Hellcat, 797-HP Charger Hellcat Redeye sedan, and an 807 HP Challenger called the Super Stock that effectively replaces the Demon. – Jalopnik
- Hydroxychloroquine worked.
- US needs an antibody supply.
- Sports make a slow comeback.
- COVID not friendly to Gen Z.
- Kanye intros presidential run.
Image by HSBC from Market Ear.
Market Moving Headline: Good news on the vaccine front would push the market towards the upside case of 3520 (S&P500). This is hard to forecast, but we think it is important to remember that this upside tail exists, given the heavy focus on downside risks, and that it gets more likely as time goes on. – Goldman
- Weekly stock market update.
- Too much debt to crash again.
- Earnings volatility lies ahead.
- Top 7 innovation frameworks.
- Buffett to buy Dominion assets.
- Air France sheds 7,500 jobs.
- Lucky Brand files for bankruptcy.
- UK preps Huawei 5G phase-out.
See more from Benzinga
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.